Women Leaders Forum of the Coachella Valley (WLF) develops, empowers and serves leaders of all ages and backgrounds.
WHY JOIN WOMEN LEADERS FORUM?
- Network with inspiring women in a variety of fields
- Enhance your knowledge through educational events
- Be inspired with our empowerment presentations
- Become a mentor and give back to young women
- Join a committee and be a part of the team
- Come grow with us!
Since its inception in 2001, WLF has:
- Awarded over $ 400,000 in college scholarships;
- Hosted an annual Leadership Conference to help women advance their professional and personal leadership skills;
- Provided training on the value of financial empowerment and independence through the annual Wall Street Teens workshop;
- Mentored young leaders of tomorrow through its Young Women Leaders program; and
- Established microbanks in Mexico and Guatemala to help women and their families become financially self-sufficient.
If you're a woman, you're a leader!
For copies of WLF Financial Statements, please contact email@example.com
For copies of Women Leaders Forum Bylaws, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WLF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID #91-2152686). Membership dues and donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.